Friday Faves

I am often asked what part of my business do I prefer, design or staging?  Although the approach is completely different, and I'll address that in a later post.  I think my favorite part of my business is helping clients improve their lives, whether by getting a space perfect for them, or by selling a property so a family can move on.

So it's no surprise that one of my favorite aspects of business is when I can take a property that has been sitting on the market for awhile and make it so fabulous is sells immediately.  We have a lot of success with that.  This year in particular, we had a several properties that had been on the market  60-90 days before they received an offer. Usually with in days of having been staged by One Pretty House Interiors.  Here are a couple of my favorites:







If you are considering putting your house on the market soon, call us so we can help you get ready. 
301-657-9795

Happy Weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment