If you live anywhere near the Washington DC area, you know that autumn has arrived! The temperatures have not topped 50 degrees in two days, it's been raining since yesterday and Weather.com is calling for more rain and cooler temperatures all around. Leaves have already begun their transformation to gold and orange, littering my lawn with colorful hues and every roadside Farmer's Stand is overflowing with pumpkins and Mumms.  I LOVE living on the East Coast!      




I spent last weekend gleefully transitioning my closets from summer Capri's and sundresses to argyle pullovers and cashmere cardigans and my living room from summer cool and airy to comfy and cozy. Because the months from September to January can get pretty hectic around my place, I like to create calm and welcoming spaces with texture, pattern and color that only need a few additional "touches" for the upcoming holiday season.
 

Want to learn how to create cozy spaces in your home? Join me tommorrow, Saturday, October 17th at 1pm at The Great Indoors in Gaithersburg, MD. Click here to register or just show up and don't forget to bring a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment