7815 Oracle Place


Whether staging or decorating, placement is as important as the furnishings themselves.

Case in point:  Last week I had the opportunity to help an agent and her clients prepare this 4 level, 2300+sq ft, 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath, 2 car garage, Potomac, MD townhouse for listing. 

I must say, these clients have excellent taste!  They made great choices when COMPLETELY renovating the kitchen just a few years ago, as well as adding other great upgrades throughout, plus most of the furnishings were beautiful antique pieces.  Unfortunately, the furniture arrangement did nothing show off the great open floorplan.

Luckily, my team and I were able to make an emergency visit.

With literally seconds to spare before the photographer arrived, we rearranged, repurposed, and reused to showcase the abundance of amazing space, beautiful architecture and overall fabulous property!

I won't even add my pathetic attempt at photography here just visit:  http://www.7815oracleplace.com/ for the virtual tour or call Lilla Hammond at 301-468-0606 for an appointment. Don't forget to let her know that One Pretty House Interiors sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment