2638 Salford Drive


I consider myself pretty blessed as far as people go.
Every day I meet new fantastic people and get to "Play" in their homes whether it's staging for sale or updating their decor through redesign.

Last week, I helped a lovely couple prepare their five year-young, 2 bedroom with office, 2.5 bath, 2,814 square foot home in Crofton Maryland for sale. They bought it in 2004 brand new and paid extra for this fabulous premium lot!  This fantastic home has a HUGE first floor Master Suite with large windows, boasts plenty of storage and a spacious two car garage. Properties like this one are huge fun to stage and I'll bet even better to live in! 

My favorite has to be the safari powder room!  

Call Cathy Surlis Gress for more information or a viewing at (410)  721-9616 or visit the website http://www.teamsurlis.com/ and click on property.


No comments:

Post a Comment