Spring is just around the Corner!

I am always relieved when invitations to my favorite vendors' Spring Collections begin to arrive.
It means that the brave little daffodil will soon be fighting its way to surface followed closely by cherry blossoms and warmer temperatures.

Last week I attended the MGBWHome Launch party for their 2015 Spring Collection and I must say from the introduction of some additional mid-century classics to some pretty fantastic, well priced, art, everything is looking pretty fresh and fun this spring. I did notice the trend towards brass seems to be continuing strongly, and thoughts by Patric, my sales colleague there:
"I can't believe I told my grandmother to get rid of all that brass.  I could kick myself now!"

Here are some of my favorites from this season's collection:








No comments:

Post a Comment