Home Office Inspiration Part 2

Earlier this year I mentioned that the One Pretty House Interiors Studio is in dire need of a makeover.  The space was dark, cold, did not function well and most of all felt completely uninspiring.  

I scheduled the studio on the project list for the first quarter of this year and I've been working hard (behind priority clients of course!) to get it completed on time. 

Fortunately when I originally purchased office furniture I selected modular pieces in the same finish that would allow me to rearrange the space very easily. What I needed was to create a space that is as beautiful as it is functional and really reflects who I am.


Here is the inspiration board for what's turning into a great space!  


It's well balanced with High/Low pieces that I love and function well.

It's light, bright, feminine, not overly serious and VERY creative!
It's almost finished and I can't wait to show you before and afters.

What do you think so far?

Happy Wednesday!









No comments:

Post a Comment