Just Staged! Mount Pleasant, DC

One of the MANY things I love about staging is that it gives me an opportunity to play with color, patterns and textures, dream up an unusual wall display or create a themed room I might not otherwise be able to do.

Doing this is not only fun for me, but it adds to the overall  WOW factor of a property and provide another memory jogger for buyers: "I loved that perfect house with the incredible space and that really cool ... !"

This week we completed another vacant staging project in the Mount Pleasant subdivision of Washington DC. This house has so many great qualities and fabulous character, I suggest you get to the Open House THIS weekend. You won't get another chance to see this beauty for a long time.






It's being offered by 
Erich Cabe of Coldwell Banker 
202-387-6180 o
202-320-6469 c


OPEN HOUSE
SUNDAY, JULY 14TH
1-4 PM

See more details by clicking the property address above
 or here





  Happy Weekend!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment