A Passion for Blue & White of My Own

Inspired by a Christmas present from my daughter of Carolyn Roehm's book "A Passion for Blue & White" and the tableware found at Home Goods in last week's tablesetting,
I am reminded of a rediscovered love of mine.  




My own affair began years ago with blue rimmed glass blown tumblers purchased at Pottery Barn
(before it was cool to shop there) and
I've been in heaven these last days pouring over the glossy pages of Roehm's book.





What I love about Blue and White is its design flexibility. Think about it: when you think of Blue and White, do you think deep blue glass and natural canvas reminiscent of summer vacations by the ocean, or traditional Chinese porcelian, Deft Pottery, and Chintz covered upholstered occasional chairs?



No matter the season, your geographical location or style, blue and white will work for you.




How do you love Blue and White?






No comments:

Post a Comment